‘Ditch labels and past conditioning – create the life you want’
You may be thinking I sound like a broken record but it is important when life is difficult and ever-changing to be calm and fury free.
Stress, anxiety and mental health issues are skyrocketing for many. Negativity is all around. But it need not be this way.
When you ditch labels and past conditioning you are able to change your mindset to be more positive.
So here my 7 tips to be calm and fury free. Pick one or two (or all) but definitely do 5, 6 and 7 – they cost you nothing. You will feel better and everyone around you will feel better too.
- Turn up the music (not too loud that you annoy others) – put your favourite music or song and start singing, humming, dancing
- Keep a journal – write down (not a book – unless you want of course) but words, phrases, sentences, doodles – doing this and reflecting on how you feel is a great way to gain a new perspective and release your fury. You will feel calmer.
- Make yourself a non-alcoholic drink (alcohol can cause feelings of anger and depression) – make a reviving smoothie – crushed berries with juice. You will feel calm and be fury free.
- Exercise – take a walk in nature, look at how wonderful nature is – you will immediately feel better.
- Breathe – take three deep breaths – the kind that comes from your lower diaphragm, breathe in through your nose to the count of 3, hold and exhale to the count of three. This calms, relaxes and energises you.
- LAUGHTER – find a funny moment in every day.
- SMILE – it costs you nothing.
I am starting something exciting and will let you know what that is soon! If you want to know what it is ahead of the crowd then join my MindCircles Community now.
Virtual hugs to all